11/17 Free Virtual Roundtable
What Can Be Done?
November 17 at 7:00 pm EST
The Southport CoLab and Literacy How.
This panel of literacy advocates will speak to what’s causing these inequalities in education, how our most vulnerable children have been impacted in these unprecedented times, and how we might beging to mitigate the consequences moving forward.
- Collette Fearon, Elementary Principal, New Beginnings Family Academy
- Margie Gillis, EdD, President and Founder, Literacy How
- Emily Hanford, Senior Educator Correspondent, APM Reports
- Dr. Fumiko Hoeft, MD, PhD, University of Connecticut
- Dr. Julie Washington, PhD, Georgia State University
- Suzanne Lang, The Southport CoLab, Moderator